Rams blunder another one, new Knoppix space on wuarchive

Well, as expected the second team Rams self destructed against the second team Panthers. Chandler tried valiantly and made lots of good throws... to Panthers. Arlen Harris tried valiantly too, but it was not enough. At least they have the Cardinals next week.

I have now have write privileges on the main RAID on wuarchive, so I have created a knoppix repository there with the new official 3.7, as well as the PC-Welt Professional and Games Knoppix versions. See my little Knoppix 3.7 site there for more information. Of the three I still prefer the Games version, just because I like the default xsnow background!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!