Wow, Rams are in the playoffs!

I never would have believed it, but due to beating the Jets in overtime along with a Vikings loss, the Rams actually made it into the playoffs to meet the Seahawks in Seattle. They actually have a reasonable chance to beat the Seahawks too, but once they have to travel to Atlanta, Philly, Green Bay or where ever, they are destined to get beaten. The defense actually showed some energy yesterday and Steven Jackson again showed his value in some key plays. I think it is time for Marshall Faulk to be used in special situations and to make Jackson the primary running back.

After a nice holiday break I am back in the office at the university, with a lovely new Tux poster on my wall from Cafe Press. Time to see what is new in the world of Linux distributions! I also have to update my St. Louis
Buffet page. I ate too much over the holidays, but it sure was fun...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!