Mandriva Limited Edition 2005 ISO images released to the public

The ISO images for the new Mandriva "Limited Edition" are now available on the public mirrors, including my own. I have seen a pretty high level of traffic there for the three CD set, so it appears to be quite popular. I also put the small LiveCD produced by the MandrakeClub Netherlands (MCN), MCNLive "Brugge" there as well. It is based on the Limited Edition release and runs as a LiveCD that also allows you to install the full Mandriva release. Pretty neat.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the server! I appreciate the speedy download. I'm really looking forward to another slick linux from mandriva!
Anonymous said…
Hi,

Only the Haalrem and not the Brugge(Mandriva based) version of McnLive can be installed to HD.

Bye

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!