More sites to link!

Hey, someone here at work is trying to develop some sites for his wife and himself. I think I will link them here to just for fun and see how long it takes for them to get indexed. His wife, Kathy is selling yoga gear at www.handmadeyogaprops.com and he has their family site at www.digbydavis.com . Maybe he will give me a percentage.

Another neat new site I found via my account at MyPoints.com is this new CD/movie/game trading site called BarterBee.com which seems a lot like lala.com, but where you can set the price you want to sell your CD's. I posted some unwanted CD's there, and I'll see if anybody will buy them. I have stuff on lala too, but I won't say what my ID is...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!