New Album I'm Listening to: Everyday Sunday "Wake Up! Wake Up!"

Well, although MP3's from Aaron Shust and Relient K's latest albums are still on rotation on the $30 NewEgg MP3 player in my car (similar to this as Cyberguys), my latest favorite album right now is "Wake Up! Wake Up!" by Everyday Sunday. Songs from their last album "Anthems for the Imperfect" sounded pretty good, but I never bought the album. This one caught my interest and after hearing some of the songs on HearItFirst.com, I decided to buy the album and I have not been disappointed. They sound fresher and more energetic than on their earlier albums (due to new musicians in the band, a new producer and a new label) and this is definitely a good album to have on rotation in my car along with Relient K and Aaron Shust. It's great "discovering" more and more great, "new" artists out there in the Christian music scene.

Comments

spring's clay said…
found your site looking for Steven Curtis Chapman's new song, Miracle of the Moment :)

as a Jesus & music lover and $$ saver, i like your blog ALOT. thanks for sharing all the good information and music.

God bless you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!