Steven Curtis Chapman's new single: "Miracle of the Moment" first single

Now that the album release date for "This Moment" is set for October 23, they have posted Steven's new single "Miracle of the Moment" at his official website as a shockwave popup you can listen to over and over again! I did and I figured out most of the lyrics which I have posted here. It's a very refreshing sounding pop single which reminded me of "Remembering You" from the Music Inspired by Narnia CD, with a hint of "Speechless" thrown in there. The album page on the website also covers some of the other songs that will be on the new album. Fourteen new songs!! I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!