Big Brother is Watching... Me!


After mentioning the Clayco webcam for Green Hall, I believe I spotted it yesterday mounted high above the building housing Kayak's Coffee on the corner of Skinker and Forest Park Parkway. Since today was so rainy and yucky (yet again) and my daughter wanted to know how the Metrolink parking worked, we drove and parked at the Richmond Heights station and rode the Metrolink in at an earlier time. As I was turning the corner this morning I was thinking, maybe, just maybe it was timed perfectly.... and it was! If you look at the picture above you will see three people holding umbrellas walking towards campus. The person with the large multi-colored umbrella is ME! My daughter (who refused to share my giant umbrella with me) is slightly in front with her smaller umbrella, and a lady who works in the engineering school is behind us (I see her many times when I am on the Metrolink, and I should really be nice and say "hi!") But sure enough I was able to find that picture of us on the Clayco webcam at the proper time this morning. It also offers a lovely view of "Mount Danforth" the giant mountain of dirt from the excavation for the foundation of Green Hall. The mountain will be an imposing presence for visitors for tomorrow's commencement ceremonies, which translates to me as "find the free food on campus day".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!