Breathe Right, the eBay way!


I have eternal allergies which require me to spray weird prescription stuff up my nose every night so I can breath a little better. However, one thing I discovered that helps me out a lot are those little Breathe Right strips. I put one of those things on my nose and it really helps me sleep through the night and it reduces my snoring too. One problem with the strips, however, is that they are fairly expensive if you use them every day. At my local Walgreens a pack of 30 costs $11.99 plus tax which means over 40 cents a night to strap the thing on my nose. Even Walmart is only $1 cheaper at $10.99 (when they have them in stock) so they are expensive everywhere. I tried some of the cheap store brands and they do not stick as well and sometimes leave a sticky residue. No thanks!

So it was time to go to the Internet and the world's favorite on-line flea market, eBay. Back in March I found I could buy six boxes of 30 strips (180 total) for $43.99 which I thought was a deal (24 cents each.) That is less than 60% of the Walgreens price and included free shipping and no tax. But since that supply was running low it was time to look again, and I found 360 strips for the incredible price of only $59.99 (less than 17 cents a strip!) That is less than half the price of retail. The desciption on eBay said for that price with free shipping they were going to remove them all from the boxes, but when they showed up in the mail they were still in their boxes. So I received thirty boxes of 12 strips which arrived at my front door -- a full year of nose strips for only $5 a month instead of almost $13 (sales tax at my local Brentwood Walgreens is high!) Thank you millerthepeachface on eBay. I noticed my seller has lowered the price a couple dollars more to $56.99, but I am not complaining. If they can make a few bucks selling these things on-line more power to them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!