A Foggy St. Louis November Morning: Taking the Metrolink to Washington University


The local weather folks had predicted a foggy morning, and boy were they right! I brought along the cheap little Sylvania video camera I received free from Swagbucks to record the very foggy weather here in St. Louis as I commuted to work on campus this morning. First off I parked at the Richmond Heights Metrolink station and started walking to the platform. I could not even see the platform area from my car!

Once I was on the platform I had to pan around to look out at the fog covered nearby synagogue and also down the track. I was hoping to get the train as it appeared out of the fog, but I was not able to capture that. The other people on the platform must have thought I was an insane tourist or something.
Finally I made it to the Skinker Station and started to walk towards the lovely Scott Rudolph Hall on the picturesque Washington University Danforth campus. I grabbed some footage across the parking lot towards the art school and then in front of me as I walked by Whitaker towards Rudolph and Brookings Hall. The fog added a very nice European look to campus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!