Updated Cholesterol Ratio Calculator


One of the more popular calculations on my website has absolutely nothing to do with mortgages or taxes, but with something that effects everybody -- blood cholesterol levels and ratios. My original cholesterol calculator just calculated the missing factor of HDL, LDL, Triglycerides and total cholesterol and calculated a few ratios. Then I created a second version that used the more internationally accepted SI units used around the world (and the corresponding ratios.) Now someone e-mailed me asking for an updated version that did not force the calculation of a missing variable and used LDL over HDL (instead of HDL over LDL), so I thought that would be yet another new version of my cholesterol ratio calculator. So now you must enter all 4 values and it will calculate the ratios and tell you how your numbers and ratios follow the desired guidelines for blood cholesterol numbers. Thank you, Dr. Tim!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!