I Received my free HearItFirst.com CD's!

Well, firstly, one of the cool things about winning from HearItFirst.com was I was able to tell them 6 CD's that I wanted and they would send three of them. That makes what actually showed up in the mail being a surprise, and I love surprises! But instead of telling them 6 CD's, I told them in late October that I wanted 6 current CD's and 2 pre-releases, hoping for a good break. Well, luckily for me, they took their time sending the CD's, so the 2 pre-releases turned into two NEW releases, which they kindly shipped to me! Those two NEW CD's were Jeremy Camp's "Beyond Measure", and the newsboys with "Go". I will have to say since it has only been one day I have mostly listened to (and am currently listening to) "Beyond Measure", but I had earlier listened to selections from "Go" on the newsboys site and it sounds like a good album (much more catchy and interesting than their recent "adoration/devotion" albums). And my other selection was Matthew West's "History" which I have barely even cracked open yet, but which should be good if just based on "Only Grace". I thought I would pick "History" over the more recent "Sellout" just for that one song!


I also received a cool black HearItFirst.com T-shirt that I can proudly wear! I will have to wear it to be hip at one of the rehearsals of our praise band, Joyful Noise, at Mount Zion United Methodist Church. So I have spent a whopping total of $12 at hearitfirst.com (for "See The Morning" -- which I believe is still on SPECIAL SALE there for $10 plus $2 S/H!) and they have sent me 4 great CD's and even a T-shirt to wear! I usually buy my Christian music at ChristianBook.com, MusicChristian.com or Amazon.com, but I will definitely have to always check HearItFirst.com to ... hear it first!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You can also try and get your Christian resources at Christian Books Bibles.

Thanks and God Bless..

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!