My Latest Online Project - Bible Verse to SCC Song Search

Now that we are trying to incorporate contemporary music into our services I was hoping there was an online resource to link bible verses to popular Contemporary Christian songs. Unfortunately, most artists do not give bible verses to go with their songs... but one very prolific one does!! Yes, it is Steven Curtis Chapman, so I have begun to compile a list of his songs and what bible verses they match up with. You can find my search engine here. So far I have just added his latest albums since "Speechless", but I plan on going back and adding older ones too.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great idea Hugh! I enjoy your mortgage calculators--I refer everyone I can to your site.

Hey, where are all rest of the comments?

James in Virginia

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!