More contests to enter and nice deals on some good music

Since I have been so lucky in the past winning free CD's and stuff from ChristianBook.com and HearItFirst.com, I had to sign up for their latest contests.

At ChristianBook.com you can win a brick of 30 CD's from the artists on the WOW Hymns CD. Even though I already have several of the CD's, I entered the contest anyway. I can always give the extras away. Included among them is Steven Curtis Chapman's "All Things New" which you can now purchase for $5.99 from them as well. Switchfoot's "Nothing is Sound" and "Learning to Breathe" are also there for $5.99 each. I may have paid more for my copies, but I've also experienced the years of enjoyment from them! Steven's "Abbey Road Sessions/The Walk DVD" is also available for $5.99 and I am considering actually buying that one now. At $15-$20 I did not see the point since there were no new songs there, but now as just $5.99 it is tempting! It is almost my birthday after all!!

They also have Kathie Lee Gifford's CD there for only $2.99, (83% off!) but, hey, even I have my limits!!

HearItFirst.com is giving away an iPod Nano a week to promote the new CD by This Beautiful Republic so I signed up for that one too. I even listened to the band's music like they wanted me to! Sanctus Real has a contest where you can win a PSP so I had to enter that one too. I'm bound to win one of these contests, aren't I? With my luck I will just win a Sanctus Real CD that I already own. Then the winner would be some lucky person at church that I would give it away to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!