Cool, new Aaron Shust CD Online!

Well, not only did Aaron Shust win three GMA Dove Awards but he also just made his new album "Whispered & Shouted" fully available online! Yes, all you have to do is buy the CD online at his website for a whopping $9.95 shipped, and once you order it, they tell you how you can listen to the whole thing online until you receive the actual CD in early June. I know because I am listening to it right now through my Firefox browser while I type this. Cool. I have even pulled the lyrics from his website and fixed them up like he sings them on the album. The album is great so just go buy it. At $9.95 I am thinking about buying another one as a gift. I am wondering if his new album will also be released in a cardboard jewel box like "Anything Worth Saying" was made. I always hated how typical jewel boxes break all the time, and I liked the cardboard/plastic design of his debut. Plus it is easier to mail since it actually protects the CD as opposed to just being something else to break during the shipping. Great idea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!