This sounds like a good contest to enter!

On my ever quest to enter contests I found out that HearItFirst.com has a new contest where they are giving away 300 T-shirts (that is correct -- there are 300 of them!) with Sanctus Real on them. Now personally I love Sanctus Real, but I am curious how many people really want a T-shirt with on them (along with "NEEDTOBREATHE" and "This Beautiful Republic" printed on them). They are an incredibly talented band, but they just aren't as popular as say Switchfoot, Relient K, Jeremy Camp or Chris Tomlin for example. A big-time Christian artist I could understand a giveaway of 50 or 100 T-shirts, but 300 shirts for a tour headlined by Sanctus Real? I think the odds to win one of those beauties must be pretty high! So I am going to enter as often as I can! I personally would be proud to wear one around, even if people ask me "Who in the heck are they?". Then I can simply respond, "Duh, it's Sanctus Real, can't you read?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!