A Better Photo of Me and the Newly Released Metrolink Train Schedule

Today I found a better, sunnier picture of myself as I was walking to the Metrolink station this week. It was warm, but still a much nicer day to be walking to the Skinker station than in the pouring rain (which seems to occur much to often these days)! And speaking of the Metrolink, I noticed that they have finally posted the updated train schedule that begins on June 28 (in just 17 short days.) The morning eastbound trains during rush hour that now depart at :04, :19, :34 and :49 from Brentwood will then be leaving at :09, :21, :33, :45 and :57 and the evening westbound trains from Skinker will change from :11, :26, :41 and :56 to :07, :19, :31, :43 and :55. Since in the morning I rarely could catch the 7:34 anyway and usually took the 7:49, I should make the 7:45 no problem and get here to work 4 minutes earlier! And in the evenings I usually take either the 4:26 or 4:41 so now I will have three choices at 4:19, 4:31 or 4:43 (and even 4:55 or 5:07 when I'm running really late!). I noticed that the off-peak schedule even shifted slightly as the off-peak westbound departures from Skinker will move to :08, :28 and :48 which is four minutes later than the current schedule (:04, :24 and :44) I compiled my own condensed timesheet from the large 6 page PDF file from Metro. They need to find a more efficient way of posting their times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!