My Metrolink Blue Line Online Time Schedule

Since it is now less than two weeks away from the change in times on the Metrobus routes and Metrolink trains (five trains an hour during rush hour, every 12 minutes), I have decided to create my own handy dandy condensed online schedule for just the Blue Line between Shrewsbury and Grand Station during the work week. My schedule lets you select any stop time for any station, and it will automatically show you the times for that run at the other stations. It sure works easier on the eyes than the massive PDF file from Metro. In reality I primarily only care about the schedule between Brentwood and Skinker, but since I am putting this online I thought I could at least include the Blue Line out to Grand for any other Wash U people who could use it. I could have taken it all the way to Fairview Heights, but then it wouldn't be all that condensed, now would it? I will have to admit I have never ridden the train into Illinois, and I have never actually ridden it past the Brentwood station going the other way. Yes, I am just a pathetic St. Louis county resident who rarely ventures out of the county, but that is just the way I am.

Comments

Courtney S. said…
Hugh,

Great job! Hope you don't mind, but I am Tweeting and pushing this out to other people via Metro's social media channels. Definitely useful for people. Awesome work.

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!