Another New Domain - But Not From The Advertisers!


This morning I was checking my email, when I noticed I received not one but two different messages notifying me that the previously taken domain, hughchou.com, was now available for purchase. One said it would reserve the domain for me for only $49 (alextro.com) and the other one said it would charge me just $69.95 for a one year registration (domainsreserved.com). What a great deal! Since I already had hughchou.org registered at GoDaddy, I thought I would see if I could just grab that name over there instead of using one of these high priced "domain resellers". What do you know, I can grab that same domain for one year for just $14.99 at GoDaddy and the second year is a whopping $2.99 more. So for a little over $18, I was able to grab www.hughchou.com for two whole years! That domain just forwards to my other domains like hughcalc.org and hughchou.org as well as to my blogs like my St. Louis restaurant blog, this general blog, and my wife's gluten-free recipe and free church play site. All for less than $10 a year (and deductible from my taxes too!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!