Latest on GMail invites

Well, Google has replenished my supply of GMail invites to 6 again, and surprisingly my daughter received 6 although her account has hardly been used. My wife's account (which was started the same day as my daughter's) did not receive any, although she has been using it as her primary e-mail account now. So I am not sure how they decide to give out invites to people. It seems odd. In any case, my wife is ready to make her GMail account her primary account, and I am as well since my primary personal e-mail server at hughchou.org has been really flakey lately. Even our departmental server at the university has a 4GB filesystem for over 100 e-mail accounts. At GMail I get 1/4 of that all to myself. Amazing. I have even started to divert all our departmental spam to a special GMail account. Why use up our own disk space, when we can use GMail?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!