More GMail invites, WUARCHIVE reborn, Cards win 100

First off, it appears that now my wife's GMail account has finally received her 6 free invites, as has my sons' account. Plus I have 6, my daughter has 6 and the account I set up to catch the department's spam has earned 6 too! That makes a grand total of 30 GMail accounts for my whole family. These things multiply like rabbits! I've asked some folks here in the department if they want one and they amazingly aren't interested. Go figure.

Well, WUARCHIVE's RAID controller died, but it sounds like we will be getting a new box by the end of October. Since I really am not in charge of things I'll have to see what new box we are getting. Hopefully it will be back up soon, and with much more modern hardware (and I bet it will run Linux.)

On the sports front the Cards won game number 100 last night. Let's just hope they keep going strong into the playoffs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!