End of month spoutings, NCAA Tournament, Linux and Firefox

Well, it should be a wild Final Four here this weekend with Illinois, UNC, Louisville and Michigan State. I was hoping WVU would pull out the upset over Louisville, but it was not to be. Those were four great games last weekend, though. I think the Final Four this year is too close to call. Yes, even Michigan State could do it. You heard it here first!

On the world of Linux distributions, I will first have to say that something has gone amiss with the new wuarchive so my home directory there is not working. I have grabbed a new name for my own mirror site though from dyndns.org with the lovely name of mymirrors.homelinux.org, which contains both my Linux mirrors and my freeware mirrors. My most recent updates there include the latest patched Mozilla 1.0.2, the just released Puppy 1.0.0 versions and the Ubuntu hoary release candidate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!