New Windows programs online - Mortgage Payment/Scheduler and Math Solver

I have written two little free utilities that I have posted on my website (although the actual executables reside on artsci.wustl.edu to save my bandwidth.) The first is missing.exe, a standalone version of my What's Missing calculator that also lets you write a full amortization of the loan. By doing so that replicates the functionality in the Generic Loan Calculator, so it pretty much combines the two programs into one standalone application. It is a 310KB Win32 executable that was written with Rapid-Q that should run on just about anything, but it does not have the ability to print or save results. You have to copy and paste the fields to do that for now.



My other new application is another ~300KB Rapid-Q program called mathsolv.exe that solves quadratic equations, the pythagorean theorem, distances between x,y points, and solves for characteristics of circles. Just a little app I thought might be useful for middle schoolers like my daughter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!