My latest calculator, Retirement Checker from Yahoo! Finance

Hey, I have not added a new online calculator to my site in a while, and since I saw this article on Yahoo! Finance, it seemed like time to add a new one. A recent study from the Journal of Financial Planning ran thousands of simluations to find the ideal retirement rates for different individuals of differing ages and income levels. It also takes into account how much the individuals already have in existing retirement savings. They came up with a large chart of figures for people to see how much they should be saving. I have taken this table and compiled it into a simple PHP calculator that anybody can use to see what their savings rate should be. Remember that the savings rate includes both what you contribute and whatever your employer might match.Try it out and see what I am talking about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!