House Demolition - One Day Later!


Of course, one day after I posted that lovely video of the house down the street sitting idly half demolished, they came by and knocked down the walls and put a orange fence around the whole thing! At least that gave me an excuse to walk the streets with my family and take more photos and a new video to post on YouTube! I am now interested to see what the new house will look like that they build there.




I also took my own picture of the house on the street they are trying to sell for over $1.5 million. I cannot imagine anyone spending that much for that house. It does not even have a sign in its yard, but it is easy to spot amongst the other homes. I wonder if the new house on the corner will look like this one or not.

Comments

Megan Payne said…
If the new house will look just like the last picture, then $1.5 million would be a good deal. It would've been much better, though, if you took a closer shot of the house without the tree blocking it. That would give us a clearer view of the house.
Alphonse Daigle said…
It's okay, Megan. It looks really good from afar, what more up close, don't you think? I agree with you, $1.5 million is fine as long as it's a great deal. How did the house turn out? I hope it's as beautiful as the picture of the house above, or maybe, even more beautiful. :P

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!