Wow, New Lady Gaga Album on Amazon for 99 cents


Personally, I am not a huge Lady Gaga fan, but I know she is extremely popular right now, so I found it incredible that Amazon.com is selling her brand new full album, "Born This Way", for only 99 cents as a digital MP3 download (less than most single songs cost). At that price it is not even worth stealing it using P2P software or getting someone else's poor quality rip they share via sites like RapidShare or MediaFire. If you buy the album at iTunes, it costs $11.99 and you have to deal with using the iTunes software, so I cannot imagine why people would prefer going the ITunes route unless they want the iTunes exclusive "Bonus Edition" for $15.99. I much prefer buying music downloads at Amazon over iTunes, although in reality I prefer purchasing real, physical CD media because I am just an old geezer that way! I also find Amazon's Cloud Drive Player as an interesting concept, although currently the only thing I am storing in my cloud drive are some MP3 files of my son playing piano and with his middle school orchestra. One annoyance is that if Amazon cannot identify the artist and album it sets it as "Unknown Album" and "Unknown Album". You have to set those properties in the MP3 file before you upload them. I know it is hard to believe that Amazon's software cannot identify an 8th grade orchestra when it hears it!

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!