Cards leading Astros 2 games to 0!!

Well, the Cards definitely needed to win the first two before going to Houston and facing Clemens and Oswalt. If they can win one of those two I think they will win the series. But it won't be easy. I think the Cards can outhit their bullpen late in the game once they pull their starters, but only if the Astros don't get big leads in the first few innings. At least Matt Morris isn't pitching in Houston, that would really be scary! I really wanted the Red Sox to make it to the World Series too. How can anyone actually want the Yankees to win?

Comments

Anonymous said…
you know, what I've been doing lately, was an opinion poll that I caried out in order to find out the statistics of baseball fans and people who are indifferent to that. and you guess what? only 8 of about 70 people don't like baseball (I'm one of them, btw, lol) make your conclusions. Baseball is really the most popular game here!

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!