Cards pound Dodgers in Game1, Debate on campus in 2 days!

Well, my buddy in Southern California still thinks the Dodgers are going to win it in 5 games, but I don't know. The Cardinal bats sure came to life against Perez yesterday. Let's hope they can continue again tomorrow.

Bush vs. Kerry II is just a couple of days away here in St. Louis, and I'm ready to hide up at home while the campus becomes a zoo. I've decided to stay home both tomorrow and Friday since they are closing off some important roads and lots on campus. It isn't worth coming into work if it takes an hour to get here and an hour to get out, although I know many people are used to that kind of a commute all of the time. Luckily, with the advent of DSL and voice mail I can get most of my work done from the comforts of home while the Secret Service and CNN can invade campus.

On the Linux front Warren and company released version 2004.03 of MEPIS, something new and fun to play with. I have also been updating the Firefox installations around the department to 0.10.1 to fix the security bug in Firefox. It still beats having to patch IE every week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!