New SCC song available at iTickets.com

You can now listen to Steven Curtis Chapman go over a new song from "This Moment" on a iTickets video and hear the full song at the end along with all the lyrics. The song is "Children of God" and is a audience participatory worship song (a la Chris Tomlin). I have grabbed all the lyrics and added them to my "This Moment" lyrics page. From the first two songs this sounds like it will be an excellent album. I will pre-order my own copy tomorrow, Aug 14, when it will supposedly be available for sale at his official web site and get early access to hear the music. I will let you know more once I pre-order it and see what they send me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!