Nifty Free FAX Service - faxzero.com

Well, the flex spending plan we use at the university did not like the fact that we paid $450 on my daughter's wisdom teeth (Hey, I bet I liked paying for it even less!). So they wanted me to FAX them a copy of the receipt so they could approve the expense on my Flex account. Since we do not have a FAX machine at home (nor long distance service on our land line) I needed some way to FAX them the receipt. I could have done it here at work on the department FAX machine and pay the 30 or 40 cents it cost to FAX it long distance, but instead I scanned the receipt and FAX'ed it for FREE using FaxZero. It was fast and worked flawlessly. This is a great way to send free FAXes over the Internet. Thanks, faxZERO!

Comments

Anonymous said…
With Popfax.com fax email service receiving is free and unlimited. They offers cheap and fast service anywhere and anytime.
Free Fax said…
GotFreeFax.com is another website that lets user send free fax online to the US and Canada. User can either upload a PDF/Word file or enter text to fax. Plus, it does not add Ads to the fax, which makes it more suitable for faxing formal documents.
Anonymous said…
You see, it should be a good service, but Popfax.com is available worldwide. Also with the code 0802198408021984 you can have 20% for subscription. On FAQ page you can find the information you need.

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!