Pre-ordered "This Moment" with free Access

Okay, on Tuesday I pre-ordered Steven Curtis Chapman's "This Moment" so I actually get to listen to the album before the official release in October. Best $18 I've spent in a while. I'll have to say that Steven's new album is just terrific. The song "Cinderella" is one of my favorites, a very touching song about a father watching her daughter grow up (not easy for me to listen to with an oldest daughter just starting her junior year in High School!) I have already figured out all the lyrics and added them to my "This Moment" lyrics page. I also added "With One Voice" which is another worship type song he has written and performs with his sons and a full chorus. Caleb's voice is very distinctive and he sounds great singing with his dad. Steven also has his usual Mary Beth inspired song, another piano-heavy ballad called "One Heartbeat", which is not quite as touching as "Cinderella", but still a great song. This is definitely one "family oriented" album, sure to be a favorite among many. Pre-order it now and start enjoying it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!