Climate Change Online Course at Wash U


A friend of mine is teaching an on-line course this fall here at Wash U on Climate Change. I have never taken an on-line course so I may try it out since it is a University College course which is free for all employees. I think you start out by watching Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth", and I always loved watching movies in class. That seems like what they do a lot of in May at our local public middle and high schools, so it must be a good idea! The course is "PoliSci 3040: A Political and Economic Analysis of Climate Change" being taught by David Pollack, a fellow with a bachelors degree from Columbia and a masters from Oxford, so hopefully he learned something at those prestigious universities. I just know he is one of the few men on campus actually shorter than I am, and for that I am thankful. Take his course, it should be fun, and for any other Wash U employees it is even free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!