Where in the heck am I?


Well, my lovely domain name of hughchou.org was supposed to automatically renew yesterday, but my old trusty registrar did something so that it is not working! Therefore I am throwing in the towel and moving my domain to one of the "big boys" in the domain registrar world, namely GoDaddy which I have used quite a bit in the past for other peoples sites. I initially hosted my site with WebCow which is no longer around and who was acquired by T3West/VXN (whichever it is) who has been hosting my domain name ever since then. Since it only cost $7 to switch over to GoDaddy and t3west seems to be a one or two person operation, I am switching. I hate to be like everyone else moving from the mom and pop operations to huge corporate behemoths (can you say Wal-Mart?), but GoDaddy makes everything so easy.

And for any of my faithful users of my site at HughChou.org, you can currently reach my site at hughchou.wustl.edu for the time being.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank goodness! I use your calculators a lot in trying to teach people about how they get themselves in completely avoidable trouble. Your tools are presented in such a friendly, flexible manner that some folks actually use them! Thank you, Hugh, and I look fwd to seeing your .org domain back on line!

mikke

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!