Hurray my HughChou.Org domain is back!


Well, the transfer is complete and my HughChou.org domain name resolves once again to my own dedicated little computer! All those people trying to refinance their mortgages can again hit my calculator site as can people looking for lyrics to my favorite music. Now I am hosting the domain at GoDaddy, whose control panel makes it very easy to tweak just about anything. Now I can even change my WhoIs data to correctly reflect my new address. The stock market is up, the predicted rain is not falling and my domain name is working again. Life is good.

Comments

Vengadachalam T said…
There are many extensions in the Domain Name ..I had used the site http://www.tucktail.com/ for the .org Extension using Domain Name Registration..

Popular posts from this blog

BMI & BMR Calculator (Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate)

Trying out the L'Ecole Culinaire Presentation Room restaurant

Not all Frosted Window Films are the same!